Digital Signature Certificate Registration – www.cgstate.gov.in
Cgstate.gov.in: In the era of information technology and internet, many of the states have adopted e-governance and it offers the citizens many services online. It is very convenient too. One such very useful service provided by Chhattisgarh is the Chhattisgarh online service that is a web based application and allows the state residents to apply for digital signature online. The application process is very simple and quick. It just takes few minutes online.
The digital signature can be used to access membership-based websites automatically and you don’t need to provide your username and password. The most beneficial thing about it is thatit allows you to access Chhattisgarh Commercial Tax Department to check your tax as well as you can pay your tax.
By using the Chhattisgarh online service you can save your time and energy.In many ways, it is very convenient. You just need to have an access to computer and internet. You don’t have to visit the government office, wait in a queue or make even calls to get many of your administrative work accomplished.
Chhattisgarh is a newly founded state situated in Central India. It was founded in 2000 and is the tenth largest state of India.The State is very popular for its picturesque scenic beauty. Ithas very rich mineral resources such as diamonds, steel etc. The state has remained step ahead in providing services to its citizens. It provides many online services such as a digital signature – online application, e – fund online, e-Gram Swaraj, E-Chalan, Income tax e-return, GAD online and many more. These services are being used by many and have proved very efficient and transparent. Chhattisgarh contributes a lot towards human resources of India.
How to Apply Online for Digital Signature Certificate?
- You must have a computer with an access to internet.
- You must have a valid Email ID, preferably official email-ID.
Step-By-Step Guiderelated link
- Visit the Chhattisgarh homepage at http://cgstate.gov.in/.
- Click on the link “Digital Signature – Apply Online” under the category “Online Service” displayed at the left side of the page.
- Go through the information carefully at the web page at http://cg.nic.in/dscreg/Instruction.aspx.
- Return to the former page and click on the link “Apply Online for Digital Signature Certificate”.
- Enter the information required in the specified boxand finish your application following given instructions.
More Related Tags:
- Apply for Digital Signature Certificate