Bank of Scotland Customer Service Number
Bank of Scotland Online Banking Phone Number: Do you want to carry all your banking transaction from anywhere at any time? If yes then just get yourself register with the Scotland online banking service, for more information check contact details.
Scotland bank is one of the very well known banks and they serve their service to the large group of the customer so in order to provide the best service with ease, they started offering online banking service to them. This online service helps them to carry all their financial, and banking transaction from anywhere at any time and also save a lot of their time as neither they have to call again and again to the bank for getting support or they have to visit a bank for all small requirements.
By sitting at home they can easily get their banking statement, can easily make payment to their bill and also transfer their money very easily. So register yourself with the online banking service of Scotland bank and enjoy all the benefit which is specially designed for online service users.
Way to register for Bank of Scotland personal online banking
It is very easy and simple to get yourself register with the bank of Scotland personal online banking service. For the same, you need to have a computer or any other electronic device with an internet connection from where you can access its website and some of the details like sort code, account number, card number and other details on hand.
- Visit the online banking website http://www.bankofscotland.co.uk/.
- There at the top of the web page on right-hand side click the icon stating “Online banking”.
- Now at the bottom on left-hand side click the icon stating “register now”
- New web page will open where you have to choose your account type out of five different type namely bank account, credit card, unsecured personal loan, mortgage saving account.
- Once you have chosen the account then you need to provide some of the details like sort code, account number and then other personal information like name, birth date, email address etc.
- Now confirm your identity and follow the instruction give security to your account and complete the process.
While using the online banking service it recommends checking your account regularly so that if any wrong activity is carried it will come to your notice and also never share your username and password with anybody.
- bank of Scotland online banking phone number
- royal bank of Scotland customer service
- bank of Scotland contact details