Water is essential for everybody and all are concerned with the quality of water. Water is life and it is desired that all get clean and safe water distributed through trusted and reliable supplier. Cobb County Water System is an agency of Cobb County government and it understands importance of water quality and management. Here we will discuss on Cobb County water payment online, account login, auto pay option and payment address or locations. The company works under the direction of board of commissioners which is elected by Cobb voters and is made of five members.
The Cobb County Water System works in partnership with the Cobb County-Marietta Water Authority and distributes clean, safe water to its customers. The water is collected from the Chattahoochee River and Lake Allatoona and the company treats the water at two plants. The Cobb County-Marietta Water Authority has nine storage tanks which stores approximately 40 million gallons of water. It has been awarded as the Southeast’s “best in water quality control” by US Environmental Protection Agency.
With changing times, Cobb County Water System offers several bill payment options to its customers. You can pay your bill anytime from anywhere.
Cobb County Water System Customer Login Account
Cobb county water system provides an access to online account. With an online account, you can perform various activities such as view your water bill, pay the bill online, view water consumption history, start service, stop service, ask for paperless bill, update your account profile etc.
You have to sign up for an online account. It is very simple and quick process and can be done in couple of minutes. Once signed up successfully, you can login anytime. Following given is the steps on how to sign up and login to your account.
- Go to the website www.cobbcounty.org.
- A new page will be displayed. Click on the link “Sign up Now” displayed at the bottom of the login window.
- A new registration page is displayed. Type in your account number including dash exactly as printed on the bill. Create your username and password and following the guidelines. Click on the “Continue” button.
- Complete the registration process.
1. Go to the website at Waterpayment.cobbcounty.org
2. Visit the “Account Login” displayed on the right of the screen.
3. A new login page will be displayed. Type in your username and password in the space provided in the login window. Go on the “Log In” button.
Cobb County Water System Bill Payment Options
Cobb County Water System allows its customers to pay their bill online. It is a very good option and you don’t have to go to the payment centre. You can make payment through your checking/saving account or credit/debit card. The payment will to your account immediately. Follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website.
- Login to your account with your email id and password as shown above. Make payment giving your account detail.
- Or you can visit the link “Customer Service” displayed on the left side bar of the screen. Then click on “Pay my Bill” option.
- You go to the icon titled “Account Access”. Login to your account and make payment giving account detail.
- You can also make instant payment. You just click on the icon “Instant Payment” displayed next to the icon “Account Access”. Type in payment code and last four digits of account number printed on your bill statement and then click on the “Continue” button. Make payment giving necessary detail.
You can set for automatic pay of your Cobb County Water bill through automatic bank draft program. It is a very good option to pay your bill as every month your bill amount will be debited from your account and you don’t have to worry about paying on time. You have to send an application along with void check to Cobb County Water System, Customer Service Division, 660 South Cobb Drive, Marietta, GA 30060 or you fax it to the application to 770.419.6224. You can download the Automatic Bank Draft form online.
Pay by Phone
Cobb County Water System customers can pay their bill by phone. You just have to call at (770) 419-6200. There is an interactive response system that makes it simple to pay through phone. You can pay through your bank account or debit/credit card. The payment can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is a good option when you don’t have an access to internet.
Pay at Customer Service Facility
You can make your Cobb County Water bill at nearest customer service payment center. You can pay through credit/debit card, check, money order or even in cash. The payment can be made from Monday to Friday between 8 am to 5 pm. There are three centres where customers can go and pay their bill.
Cobb County Water System
660 South Cobb Drive
Marietta, GA 30060
Following given two centers will not accept bill payment if the due date has been passed.
East Cobb Government Service Center
440 Lower Roswell Road
Marietta, GA 30068
South Cobb Government Service Center
4700 Austell Road
Austell, GA 30001
You can also pay by drive through window from Monday to Friday between 7:30 am to 6:00 pm excluding holidays.
Pay by Night Deposit
You can pay your Cobb County Water bill through night deposit at the drop boxes provided at the government center. You can pay through check or money order at the drop box from Monday to Friday between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm excluding holidays.
If you any difficulty regarding payment of your bill, you call at 770.419.6200.You can also send email or write a mail.
If you a Cobb County Water customer, you have many options to pay your bill. Choose an option that is more convenient to you and pay the bill on time.
- 1 Waterpayment.cobbcounty.org Login