How do I view Picture Messages on T-Mobile in UK?
View T-Mobile Picture Messages Online UK: With the advancement in technology, the way of communication has changed. The place of simple text messages is very rapidly being taken by Multimedia Messaging Service. There are some mobile service providers that allow viewing MMS. T-Mobile provides for such services that allow you to view your MMS message very easily. You just need to note down the password received with the SMS and go to the T-Mobile website, enter the password received and retrieve the MMS.
What Is MMS Online For T-Mobile Users In UK?
T-Mobile UK is a mobile network and mobile broadband operator in UK which is jointly French German owned. It was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Hatfield, England. It was the world’s first GSM network and provides high speed 3G and 4G services.
It is very recognized for its excellent services and customer support and preferred by millions. It provides mobile telecommunications products and services and offers pay as you go and pay monthly contract phones. T-Mobile is the largest provider of mobile network in UK. It has developed many useful applications that can be used by its customers. Many users have a question like, how do I view picture messages on T-Mobile in UK?
Multimedia Messaging Service contains animation, images, sound and video in a message rather than standard SMS text message. If your network operator is T-Mobile and you have received an SMS on your cell phone that says that you have received an MMS message if your phone is not configured to view the MMS. In such a case you have to go online to view the MMS message.
How Can T-Mobile Users in UK View MMS Online?
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must have a cell phone and must be using T-Mobile as your network operator.
- You must have received an SMS saying that you have received an MMS that you can view online. This SMS text message also includes a password.
- Open the SMS that you have received on your cell phone.
- Note down the password mentioned in the SMS.
- Visit the T-Mobile picture messaging retrieval web page at the website http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/pmcollect.
- Provide your phone number and the password that you have received with the SMS you have got on your mobile device.
- Press the “log in” button.
- In a very short time, the system will retrieve your MMS message.
More Related Queries:
- How to turn off message blocking on iPhone?
- How to unblock message blocking on android?