Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card Cash Advance and Review 2018
Let’s check about Lowe’s consumer credit card cash advance. Do you frequently shop for Lowe’s home improvement goods too often? If you do shop for products too often throughout the year, then the Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card is a superb addition to your wallet. 5% off on all purchases or 24 months of awesome and surprising special financing provisions or home improvement project financing- you can get anything that suits your needs at the best. Read on the Lowe’s Consumer credit card review herein to evaluate the decision before applying online.
Features and Rewards
Interested buyers at Lowe’s can apply for this credit card either online or at any Lowe’s retail store. The company takes less time for processing the credit card application and grants the spending limit based on the credit worthiness of the applicant.
There is no interest charge if the cardholders pay the full amount within the period of 30 days. Else, Lowe’s imposes an APR of 26.99% on the pending amount.
Special Financing and Cash Back Options
Attaching great importance to the different financing needs and purchases of the cardholders, Lowe’s Consumer Credit card come with a series of options:
- 5% discount on every purchase made at Lowe’s online store at lowes.com or retail shops (exceptions applicable)
- Cardholders who frequently shop for goods worth $299 and above can get 0% or deferred interest for an extended period of 6 months.
- Special financing provisions for the period of 36, 60 and 84 months for cardholders involved in prolonged projects, bulk purchases etc
Note: The Lowe’s Consumer credit card is not a regular credit card with rewards and cash back benefits for all-purpose use for all shopping needs. The cardholders must choose any one of the financing offers. Certain products carrying discount offers or purchased on a coupon code offer are not qualified for 5% off facility on the card. The term ‘deferred interest’ means that there will be not interest imposition for the agreed term (in this case 6 months) but if the cardholder fails to pay in full amount, the interest will be applicable to the remaining outstanding balance.
Should You Use the Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card?
If you are highly interested in DIY home improvement project, this card is a great add-on to your wallet. Choosing the special financing plans, you can pay off at low interest APR that is often not possible with any regular credit card.
- No annual fee
- Get low APRs for special financing- 3.99% for 36 months, 5.99% for 60 months and 7.99% for 84 months financing plans (This is much lower than APR charged on standard credit cards with cash back provisions.)
- Freedom to choose from a range of options including 5% cash back on purchases, project financing or special financing for extended period depending on the preferences of the cardholders
- There is no provision to combine the 5% cash back purchase facility with any other special financing schemes. The cardholder can choose from any one of the facilities to save money.
- The card is not acceptable at stores, restaurants and other than Lowe’s and ATMs.
The Bottom Line,
The 0% financing provision on the Lowe’s Consumer credit card on purchases worth $299 and above is a welcome offer to save money as long as you make sure to pay off the money within six months period allotted to the scheme. Else, the interest rates will automatically be applied to the due amount. The facility to choose from the options for 5% cash back, special project financing or 24 month financing on the card bestows more power to the cardholders as long as they are able to maintain constraint with the applicable conditions. Overall, if you make payments on time, it is worth saving thousands of dollars on your annual purchases with this card.
More Related Queries:
- Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card Cash Advance/Review 2018/online payment
- Lowes credit card pre approval/customer service/application online