How to Apply Online for EasyAccess Account of the Axis Bank
The user can apply for online for Axis Bank EasyAccess savings account. Everybody has bank accounts to handle their finances. With the fast life, customers always expect online access to the account as it is very convenient. Axis Bank understands the need of the time and to make work easier for the customers provides Axis Bank Online service that allows you to manage your banking account online provided you have an access to internet.
With the online account service, you can perform a series of financial activities such as making bill payments, checking your account, transferring funds to other account, paying taxes, viewing and printing of transactions etc.
Let’s check how to apply for EasyAccess account of the Axis Bank. To get an access to online service, you need to apply for it. The application process is very simple and easy and hardly takes few minutes online, you just need to provide some personal details and account details. Using Axis Bank Online Service, your daily life is made easier. You don’t need to find time to visit the bank and stand in a queue every time for your banking work. It can be accomplished sitting home or anywhere at any time of the day. Moreover, it is very secured and easy.
About Axis Bank Limited
Axis Bank Limited is a private bank in India. It was established in 1994 and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank is jointly promoted by Unit Trust of India, Life insurance Corporation of India, The New India Assurance, The Oriental Insurance Company and the United India Insurance.Axis bank has its international branches in Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Shanghai.It provides many financial services to large and midcap corporates, consumer banking, insurance, investment and wealth management plans, mortgage loans, private banking etc. It also issues credit cards. It is the largest private bank in India.
How Can You Apply EasyAccess Account With the Help of Axis Bank Online Service?
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- Visit the homepage at http://www.axisbank.com/
- Go to the link “Product” and then go to the “Apply Online for Saving Accounts” under the category “Account”.
- Provide the personal details needed in the specified boxes and finish your application following guidelines.
- Once your application is considered, you can login to your account and perform various activities.
- For any further questions, you can always refer to the Axis Bank Contact Us at http://www.axisbank.com/contact-us/contact-us.aspx.
More Related Queries:
- Axis bank saving account zero balance
- Minimum balance in axis bank salary account