How to Real Time Track a FedEx Shipment Online by Tracking Number
FedEx Tracking Number Lookup: On the official website of FedEx, you as a user can create a shipment of the package, envelope or Express Freight, schedule a shipment and order some shipping supplies. When your shipment is picked up, or if you have a shipment to receive, you can track it online by tracking number, reference, or by email. Here we will discuss on Fedex real time tracking system. The website gives you quick access to the rates and transit times calculators, by signing in to your online account. If you face any problem in tracking or checking status of your shipment, then go through help or FAQ section of the official website.
If you are searching for how to track my Fedex package in real time, then your are at right place. The process of tracking your FedEx shipment real-time online is quite simple and easy to do. The whole process is expressed below. The same requires, your Tracking Number or the Door Tag Number, and the latest location and details about your shipment will be shown within seconds.
FedEx real time tracking is very easy. The website gives you an option to enter 30 FedEx Tracking Numbers at a time and save them online if necessary. The tracking number you give, it will show the different type of service type, weight, shipment travel history which include origin, destination, and others, and you can select the time format you like with the local time displayed automatically.
How Can You Track a FedEx Shipment Online?
We are required with:
- A computer or any other device that have an active access to the internet is required.
- On the website that you open, enter the details that are asked, like your Tracking Number, or the Door Tag Number.
Step By Step Guide
- Switch on the computers in the manner you usually do.
- When it is ready to use, click on the browser you want to work with.
- On the address bar now, enter the address of the official website. The link for same is http://www.fedex.com
- When you visit the official website of the FedEx, on the page now you will find a box that says “Track a Shipment”.
- Now simply enter the Tracking Number or Door Tag Number, or office order numbers, in the fields where it is asked to and click “Track”.
- Now after you have clicked the last button, you have to wait for several seconds and then you will then get the exact status of your shipment
For more help to your tracking related issues, visit the web page of the company. To save your tracking number, you need to register for an online account at FedEx.com.
More Related Queries:
- track FedEx package real-time/ tracking number lookup
- FedEx tracking contact number US/UK
- How to real time track a Fedex package/ on official website or app
- App to check status