Argos Store Feedback Survey 2019
Go to official website www.survey.foreseeresults.com and take part in in Argos Guest Satisfaction online survey. Customers opinions are very important for the company. Before you start the survey know all about rules and company. If you face any problem in the way of take part in Argos Survey then comment in below given comment box.
- Argos is the subsidiary of Home Retail Group which is leading home and general merchandise retailer in U.K. It is a British based retailer operating chain in the United Kingdom and Ireland. It is considered as one of the largest high street online retailers in the U.K.
- It was found on 13th November 1972 by Richard Tompkins as Green Shield Stamps in the United Kingdom. Later it was known as Argos in July 1973.
- In 1979 it was bought by BAT Industries and then listed on the London Stock exchange. In the next year, it has opened its Elizabeth Duke jewelry counter. It was the fourth largest jewelry retailer of the U.K. Day by day it has expanded its area and increased its growth.
- In the year 2006, there was a deal of joint venture of Argos and Barclays as to launch Argos credit card. Thereafter it had canceled a contract with Argos. In 2012 it also had announced new Argos credit card in conjunction with Vanquis Bank.
- Argos offers more than 33000 products through its website, mobile channels, stores, by the phone and via Argos channels. There are more than 430 million visitors of retailer online website annually. It is also having more than 130 million customers annually through the network of its 740 stores.
- It offers a wide range of consumer goods related to technology, home & garden, baby & nursery, toys, sports & leisure, health & beauty, clothing, jewelry & watches, gifts and many more.
Head Quarter of Argos:
Official Website: www.survey.foreseeresults.com
For home delivery inquiry call at 0345 640 2020
For store enquires call at 0345 640 3030
How to take part in the Argos Survey?
Argos is the largest British retailer chain in the United Kingdom and Ireland through online networking and store as well. It offers its customers a wide range of consumer goods. It holds a customer feedback survey and it is essential for them as it helps them to improve their quality of goods they provide. If you have recently visited its store or online store remember your experience with it and take part in the survey as its very easy and quick task and take your few minutes. You are just required to follow the steps as prescribed below:
- First, you are required to visit the Argos survey link as provided above.
- Now you are on the survey page. You have to read all the terms and conditions of the survey. You may have a chance to win 500 pounds in the monthly prize draw. Click on the button “Start Survey” and move ahead.
- You have to complete the survey by following 1 to 5 steps as required by them. First, you are required to provide the details regarding its store, timing, etc as shown on the receipt.
- Thereafter you have to provide all answers to the questions asked in the survey and ranking for the merchandise and services they provide.
- Now you have to provide your personal details like your name, email address, and contact number.
- After completing the survey you have to submit your feedback.
- If you want to get more details you can visit its official website at any time. One can also follow it on social networking sites such as youtube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
More Related Tags:
- Argos store feedback Ireland 2019
- Argos survey £500/ customer care contact number/ latest winner list