JioPhone4g – Reliance Jio Phone Buy Online – Rs 1500
Reliance JIO Phone Buy Online: Now Jio mobile booking 1500 is open. Here we will check how to buy JioPhone4G with pre-booking online Or buy at Reliance Jio store with pre-register for Jio 1500 mobile. Jio phone August 2017 booking starts.We live in the 21st century. Technology is growing so faster and so as we humans. The basic need to live life is changing so fast. Today’s world is a world of technology. Mobile Phone is one of them. From kids to adults everyone has phone nowadays. Let’s check Online pre-book Reliance Jio’s 4G feature phone process.
With technology, the data services provided by the different Telecommunication company is also growing.
JIO is an Indian telecommunication service provided by Reliance Company. JIO is the first Company who has introduced 4G network in India. JIO services came as a boon for those people who require internet services daily. Now RIL in news because of JioPhone4g with Rs. 1500/- security deposit. Here we check full process of how to buy Reliance JIO Phone Online or at Store with pre-booking.
JIO is the first step towards ‘Digital India’ campaign.
People are in love with JIO services and now guess what! They have introduced JIO 4G Phone- the cheapest and affordable phone.
JIO phone is a smart feature phone, but it is smarter than any other smartphone available in the market.
Why I am saying this. You will get to know soon by reading this article.
The phone is introduced as a “JIO Phone”.
The price of the JIO phone is 0 Rs. with a security deposit of 1500 Rs. Basically, it will be available for free but the buyers have to deposit a fee of Rs 1500 which will be refundable after completion of 3 years on returning the phone.
The JIO beta testing will start on 15 August.
“Today, I am delighted to announce that JioPhone4g will be available to all Indians for an effective price of – Rs 0,” said Mukesh Ambani the owner of Reliance Company.
The phone was launched at the 40th AGM meet of RIL.
JIO Phone (4g) Features
Mukesh Ambani’s two children Akash and Isha introduced the features of the 4G JIO Phone which include; text messaging on voice command, Internet surfing and cable to connect the device to the TV to view content, including videos.
– The Reliance Company introduced the 4G JIO phone as ‘Made in India Phone’.
– It is world’s cheapest phone.
– The phone has 22 different languages.
– The unique feature of the phone is 4G VoLTE, any user can search anything just by speaking. The phone has a voice command interface.
– The phone is 4G JIO phone; it is very obvious that the phone contains each and every JIO applications.
– JIO phone provides online payment services to their users.
– The user can make voice calls that too free of cost.
– The company will provide monthly offers at 153 Rs.
– The user can even connect your JIO phone with TV cables, not just smart TVs user can connect JIO phone to the old CRT TVs. So that all JIO users can connect their mobile to their TV and can watch their favorite show on big screen.
– JIO has announced two recharge packs. One costing for 54 Rs that offers weekly services while another cost for 24 Rs that provide services for 2 days.
The JIO phone comes with:
– Best Alphanumeric keypad
– Small 2.4 inch QVGA display
– FM radio
– One Torchlight
– Headphone jack
– One SD card slot
– Battery with charger
– Inbuilt Ringtones
– Four-way navigation system
– Phone contact book
– Call history facility
– All JIO apps
– Microphone and speaker
If you are interested in buying the amazing JIO phone then book your phone. The booking will start on 24 August. After booking your 4G JIO phone user will get the phone in the month of September.
The reliance company claims that JIO phone is the most intelligent and affordable phone in the world.
Plans of JIO phone
They introduced 2 types of plans;
– Users pay 153 Rs per month for which they will get free voice and SMS and unlimited high-speed data along with JIO Apps.
– The user can also pay Rs 309 to get these offers plus they can connect their phone to their television and can watch shows on big screen.
After JIO 4G services they continue to expand their services to make India Digital. They have also decided to create 10,000 offices all over India.
How to pre-book JIO 4G Phone
The JIO phone users can only use JIO SIM card. Users can’t use other telecom services.
If you want to buy JIO phone; first you need to pre-book it, as a feature phone will be sold on a first come first serve basis.
If you are interested in booking JIO phone, there are two ways for you to pre-book your JIO phone;
First is MYJio App:
– If you are already a JIO user then first download the MyJio Application.
– From the pre-booking date, you can book your 4G JIO phone.
Second is from the JIO store near you.
– If you are not a member of them and don’t have their App then go to the Jio service center and pre-book your 4G JIO phone.
NOTE: The pre-orders are starting from 24 August, only those people will get the phone who pre-booked it. From September 1, users will get their pre-booked phones.
More Related Tags:
- Reliance Jio phone online booking
- Buy JioPhone4g Rs.1500/from store
- Jio phone September 2018 booking/Delivery
- Online pre-book Reliance Jio’s 4G feature phone