Where is the Inbox Link on Craigslist to Check Messages
If you have question like, how do I access my Craigslist messages? Then let’s check inbox link on Craigslist. It is an American website devoted to classified advertisement. It provides location wise classified and forums for jobs and advertisement in several well-defined classifieds.
Messages on Craigslist
You can find two types of messages on Craigslist: private messages to you and your posted ads. Private messages are the messages sent by others to you in response to your posting on Craigslist.
How to Check Private Messages on Craigslist
You only can see and access these messages. Here given are the steps on how to access this message:
- Go to www.craigslist.org
- Click on the link ‘my account’ displayed in left pan of the home page.
- Enter your username and password in the login window. Then click ‘Login’ button.
- Click the link ‘Inbox’.
- A list of messages will be displayed. Click on a message to read it. If you want to reply the message, click ‘Reply’ button; type your reply and then click ‘Send’ button.
You also can access Craigslist messages through your email inbox also. When you post on Craigslist, it sends you an email at your registered email id to confirm, edit or delete your posting.
If you don’t find an email in your mailbox, you can your spam folder as sometimes Craigslist emails flagged as spam by email providers. If you reply from your email inbox, then the recipient will see your email address too, which is not the case with replying through Craigslist’s private message inbox.
More Related Queries:
- Craigslist email relay not working/ reply with Gmail/ reply button not working
- How to check Craigslist email/ text message/ voice message