Office Ally Practice Mate Login – Clearinghouse and EHR Reviews
Office Ally offers medical software products for no cost or little cost. Office Ally Clearinghouse and practice management system are available for free. Office Ally EHR is low cost software. Their products are used by more than 330,000 medical providers. Here we will get help for Office Ally Login Practice Mate, ehr reviews, training and tutorial. We also check this billing services software reviews and phone number for complaints.
Office Ally clearinghouse is a well known software; it is absolutely free. The software allows users to submit claims online to more than 5,000 payers. Officeally.com Clearinghouse scrutinizes all the documents and if finds any errors, it sends alert to the users and help them fix errors. This way it helps users maximize chances of getting reimbursed. Users can also check status of the claim at it and follow-up if the claim is rejected.
Office Ally practice management software, Practice Mate can be integrated with them. Practice Mate is free software too. It is web-based practice management software. It allows creating new patients, uploading their documents, scheduling appointments, sending appointment reminders automatically and supporting accounting/billing. Office Ally also has a free patient portal, Patient Ally, which enables patients to schedule or change appointments online, pay bills, and complete forms.
Office Ally EHR 24/7 is available at just $29.95 per month. It is a web-based EHR and integrates well with Office Ally clearinghouse and practice management system. With this integration, you can take SOAP notes and make conversions into electronic bills automatically which can be submitted electronically through the clearinghouse.
Office Ally Login
To access Office Ally Clearinghouse, you need to login to your account. To have your login username and password, you need to enrol once.
Enrol for your Office Ally Account
- Go to www.officeally.com
- Visit ‘Enrol Today’ button displayed in middle of the home page.
- Fill up the enrolment form providing required information. Click ‘Next’ button.
- Create your username and password and complete the enrolment process following given instructions.
Login to your Office Ally Account
Once enrolled, you can login to it anytime.
- Go to www.officeally.com
- Visit ‘Login’ menu option displayed on top right of the home page.
- Enter username and password in the space provided in the login window. Click ‘Login’ window. If you have forgotten username or password, then click ‘Forgot Username or Reset Pasword?’ you will be helped reset it.
- For start up or smaller private practices, Office Ally products offer a lot of functionality for very little or no cost.
If you have any query, you can call customer service at (360)-975-7000. You can write an email at [email protected]. You can click the link ‘Contact Us’ and fill up the query form; your query will be responded quickly. For more information, you also can refer to frequently asked questions at official website.