How to view Pic Msg at Vodafone Get My Photo Login Portal
With advancement in technology and mobile telephony, multimedia messaging services are becoming very popular. Many mobile service providers offer MMS services and have viable plans for its customers. UK mobile Vodafone provides one such service called Get My Photo login portal which is a free multimedia messaging service for its subscribers.
If your mobile phone is unable to receive multimedia messages, then you can make use of Get My Photo service that help you receive and view you video messages online. It also allows you to reply or forward the messages and view large images.
To avail the service, you need to sign in at Vodafone get my photo login page. All your multimedia messages sent to Get My Photo platform are stored for 30 days.
It is very easy and simple to use the Get My Photo service. It is available absolutely free to every Vodafone customers and allows viewing pictures and video messages online.
About the Vodafone
Vodafone is one of the leading multinational telecommunication company based in the United Kingdom. It was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in London. It offers services like fixed line and mobile telephony, internet and digital television etc. It provides its services in 30 countries and has joint ventures in other 40 countries.
There are about 440 million subscribers all over the world and by both the number of subscribers and revenue; it is the world’s third largest mobile telecommunications company. It is a public company and is traded on the London stock Exchange and it is a component of FTSE 100 index. It also has found a listing on NASDAQ.
How To View messages at Vodafone Get My Photo?
- You must have a computer with an access to internet.
- You must a Vodafone customer.
- Visit the website at www.vodafone.co.uk/getmyphoto and then go to the link in the centre of the page to jump to Get My Photo Login Portal.
- Enter your mobile phone number and the password you received in the notification text message, and then go to “login” link.
- You can then view your multimedia messages (MMS) that have been sent to you in your account.
- For any further information, you can always refer to the FAQ
More Related Queries:
- Register for Vodafone get my photo/ not working/ picture message settings
- Vodafone get my photo login page/ website