Get online access to your Citibank accounts login
Register for Citibank online banking login: Everybody has bank accounts to fulfill their financial work. With the busy and hectic life, it is always desirable and welcome if the customer can access and manage the account online as it is very convenient. Citibank cares for its customers ‘needs and provides online access to Citi accounts to them. To get an online access, the Citibank cardholder needs to register for its online services. The registration process is very simple and easy. It takes hardly two minutes and you need to provide your ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number.
Once registered for Citibank Online successfully, customers can access and manage the account and can do many things online such as making bill payments, check the balance, view transactions,transfer funds to other account etc. The customer can set up email and text banking alerts. Moreover, it saves you from visit to the counter of the bank and waits in a queue.
Citibank is one of the leading and popular multinational banks of the world based in United States. It is a banking division of financial services Citigroup. It was founded way back in 1812 and is headquartered in New York City. It operates in about 160 countries with 1400 offices; almost half of them are in US only. It provides standard banking services, various credit cards and investment products, insurance etc.
It is very famous for its online services and has about 15 million users. Citigroup is the third largest bank holding company in US by assets. The Citi bank is very trusted and provides best services to its customers. It is publicly traded in many stock markets such as the New York Stock Exchange, Mexico Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
How Can You Register for Citibank Online?
- You must have a computer with an access to internet.
- You must have your ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number with you.
- Visit the homepage of Citibank Online at http://www.myciti.com. Then go to on the “REGISTER” button displayed at the top left of the web page.
- Provide ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number into the specified fields and then go to the “Continue” button.
- Set up online access following the given instructions of the website. Then confirm related information.
- For any further information, you can refer to the Citi Help Center page.
More Related Query: