Rite Aid Store/Pharmacy Survey 2019 on www.mshare.net en Espanol/English
To get the customer feedback, many companies conducts survey. Many times the participants are rewarded or entered to sweepstake to win a prize as an appreciation for providing their valuable time to take the survey. One such survey is being conducted by Rite Aid Pharmacy to get the honest opinion from the customers. You can take part in Rite Aid Store Survey 2019 on www.mshare.net if you have ever bought anything from Rite Aid pharmacy. If you have any problem then check the official website and survey rules.
To take part in the survey is very easy and simple. You just have to provide the 16 digit code form the coupon you have got with your last purchase. And just have to answer some simple question about your shopping experience. On successful completion of the survey, you get a printable coupon that you can use for your next purchase with Rite Aid store.
About Rite Aid Store
Rite Aid is one of the leading drugstore chains in the United States. It was established in 1962 and is headquartered in East Pennsboro township, Pennsylvania. It is the largest drug store in the East Coast and the third largest drug store chain in the US and is one of the Fortune 500 Company.
How to Participate In Rite Aid Store Survey 2019?
- You need to take the survey online with a computer that is connected to a working printer. You will not be able to save or email the coupon for later printing.
- You need to enter the 16 digit code which is on the front of your receipt. The survey would be invalid if you could not provide the correct code.
- You need to type with lower case letters. Upper case letters will not be recognized.
- Visit the website at https://www.riteaid.com/customer-support/store-and-pharmacy-surveys
- Provide the 16 digit code printed on the front of your receipt in the space provided.
- Complete the survey and print the discount coupon received with the survey invitation. You have to redeem the coupon within 14 days.
About The Coupon
- The coupon is non-transferable and it can be used for one in-store purchase only.
- It doesn’t include the sales tax in the purchase and no cash can be claimed for coupon.
- You cannot use the coupon to buy a certain range of products such as alcohol, gift cards, lottery tickets, prescriptions, prescription co-pays, stamps, tobacco, and etc.
More Related Queries:
- Riteaid.com store and pharmacy surveys 2019
- contact number