SCEG Login E Bill Pay: www.sceg.com Bill Matrix Phone Number
www.sceg.com/pay bill login: South Carolina Electric and Gas, SCE&G generate and supplies electricity and natural gas to residents and businesses to customers in central, southern and western South Carolina. It provides natural gas to over a million and electricity to over 660,000 customers. Sce&g bill Matrix phone number to pay by phone is 1-800-450-9160.
SCE&G Customer Online Account – My Account
SCE&G customers can access and manage their account online. You just need to register account for the first time. Once your account is registered, you can login to it anytime with your username and password.
By logging in to your account, you can view your bill, pay your bill, sign up for paperless billing, sign up for auto pay, view your usage, view your bill history and much more.
How to Register an Account
- Go to www.sceg.com
- Click on the ‘Login’ button displayed on top left of the home page.
- A new sign in Page will be displayed. Click on the ‘Register New Account’ displayed on right of the screen.
- Enter your 13-digit account number in the field displayed. You will find the number displayed on top of your SCE&G bill. Then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Confirm your account. Create your user id and password. Agree to terms and condition. Then click on ‘Register’ button.
How to Login to SCEG account
- Go to www.sceg.com
- Click on the ‘Login’ button
- Enter your username and password in the sign in window. Click on the ‘Sign In’ button. If you have forgotten your username or password, click on the link ‘Forgot Username’ or ‘Forgot Password’ respectively and you will be helped reset it.
SCE&G Bill Payment Options
Convenience of the customers is much important to the SCE&G and offers them various options to pay their utility bill. The options are as described below:
1. Pay Online
SCE&G customers can pay their bill online. Follow the guidelines given below.
- Go to www.sceg.com.
- Click on the menu option ‘Paying my Bill’.
You can pay your bill by logging in to your account or without logging in.
In order to pay by Logging in to your account:
- Click on the button ‘Pay Online via May Account’.
- Sign in to your account by entering your username and password.
- Select payment method and make your payment giving account detail. You can pay through credit/debit card, checking or saving account. There is no processing fee.
To pay without logging in:
- Click on the ‘Pay Without Logging In’ button.
- A new page will be displayed. Enter your account number and your contact number. Then clock on ‘Continue’ button.
- Make payment specifying account detail. You will have to pay processing fee along with the bill amount.
Customers can set up for an automatic monthly payment by signing in to your account. The payment will be debited to your specified account each month on the scheduled date. It is very convenient option as you don’t need to remember payment date, don’t have to make postage cost, no late fees etc.
2. Pay over Phone
You can pay your SCE&G bill over the phone through third party vendor BillMatrix. You just call at 1-800-450-9160. You can pay through Visa, MasterCard, Debit card, electronic check or PayPal.
3. Pay by Mail
You can send your payment by mail. You can send a check or money order along with a copy of your payment stub at the address:
P.O. Box 100255
4. Pay In Person
You can go to the nearest payment center in person and pay your bill through cash, credit card, debit card, check or money order. Yu can also pay to authorized agent at Wal-mart.
You can enroll for budget billing and each month you will be paying equal amount. The mount to be paid is decided by average of your past twelve month bills and projected cost of energy usage over next 12 months. You need to call at 1-800-251-7234 to enroll for budget billing.
Choose a payment method that suits you the best and make timely payment to avoid 1.5% late fee.
More Related Queries:
- sce&g bill matrix phone number/ Online Payments
- www.sceg.com/pay my energy/ login/ gas electric bill payment
- sce&g refund deposit/ rebates